Nairobi School

 History

The chapel was built in 1957 and was officially started(construction) by the then gorvenor of Kenya, Sir Baring. It is still a holding of the Kenya Museum Acts.

 

 Today, the chapel has been equipped that it can be reffered as a ultra-modern chapel.

 

 

It contains:

  • A projector
  • Projector board
  • A laptop
  • An excellent P.A system
  • Excellent lighting system

 

Thanks to Rev. Jomo, we have achieved all this with the mercy and grace of God.

 

CONSTRUCTION.

1960

 

 

1961

 

 

Thanks be to God Almighty.....

 

 

Term Dates

May 2017
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31