The chapel was built in 1957 and was officially started(construction) by the then gorvenor of Kenya, Sir Baring. It is still a holding of the Kenya Museum Acts.
Today, the chapel has been equipped that it can be reffered as a ultra-modern chapel.
- A projector
- Projector board
- A laptop
- An excellent P.A system
- Excellent lighting system
Thanks to Rev. Jomo, we have achieved all this with the mercy and grace of God.
Thanks be to God Almighty.....