About the chapel

photos-chapel1964
photos-chapelinterior1964
photos-chapelfoundationstone
photos-chapel1961
photos-chapel1960
chapeledit
CHAPEL2
previous arrow
next arrow

 History

The chapel was built in 1957 and was officially started(construction) by the then gorvenor of Kenya, Sir Baring. It is still a holding of the Kenya Museum Acts.

Today, the chapel has been equipped that it can be reffered as a ultra-modern chapel.

It contains:

  • A projector
  • Projector board
  • A laptop
  • An excellent P.A system
  • Excellent lighting system

Thanks to Rev. Jomo, we have achieved all this with the mercy and grace of God.